LOVE

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to bring your request before the Lord that He would send you your wife and make it so clear that you have no doubt she is the equally yoked woman focused on faith to build a life and family full of love that honors Him.

We pray that God will prepare your heart and her heart in this season of waiting and that He will lead you both to one another in His perfect timing and with complete peace and clarity. We stand on the promise of Prov 18:22 that he who finds a wife finds a good thing and on 2 Cor 6:14 that we are to be equally yoked, and we trust Psalm 37:4 that as you delight yourself in the Lord He will give you the desires of your heart.

If your request was answered and God has made His provision clear to you, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray for your patience, encouragement and hope as you wait upon the Lord. We pray this in Jesus Name Amen. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've decided to go to some speed dating events. I pray that there are other Christian women there. I pray that faith leads us together. I pray and pray. I just now started going out again after years. I don't date much because I am intentionally looking for a woman who puts God first, and has...
Replies
9
Views
99
Dear God. I accept Jesus has dyed of all of us. God, I am so isolated. I'm a younger age than most of my family. I grew up as a military brat, away from extended family. My friendships were short and fast as they are in that environment. By the time my family stopped moving I was exiting high...
Replies
12
Views
109
Dear God through Jesus. I pray and pray to be aligned with my future wife. I'm tired of waiting. I want to go on dates with her. I want to learn, grow, and live side by side with my god chosen wife. I want to be ready for her company. I want to be a provider for her, to protect her, to give...
Replies
11
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom