Lots of headache. Dear God heal mešŸ™amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, The Bible teaches us to forgive those who sin against us. I am trying to forgive, but there is a question in my heart. If the person who hurt me receives forgiveness and continues to laugh and live happily, then what about me? Will my life be filled only with pain and waiting? Lord...
Replies
10
Views
165
Dear God, I feel that I don’t even know how to pray properly, and that my words are not reaching You. I am going through deep pain, and it feels like no one understands what I am suffering. Please hear me and understand my heart. I ask You for justice for what has been done to me. Those who have...
Replies
11
Views
254
LORD GOD HEAL ME OF THESE PROBLEMS WITH THE CHRONIC HEADACHES, CHEST PAIN, POLYCYTHEMIA, BACK/SPINAL AND DIGESTIVE ISSUES AND THE PERSISTENT DEPRESSION TOO. LORD GOD HEAL MY DADDY. HEAL MY FAMILY MEMBERS WHERE THEY LIVE TOO. KEEP US SAFE, IN GOOD HEALTH AND VERY HEALTHY. PROTECT US DAILY LORD...
Replies
11
Views
641
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,097
Messages
16,784,336
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom