Lost the lover of my life ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### and im bringing my lover ### to your assistance in prayers I'm kindly requesting that you may member us in your humble prayers to restore peace and love I our life and she comes back and remove the third party trying to destroy and ruin us in jesus name i pray trusting and...
Replies
10
Views
130
Please pray my husband/lover/soulmate finds me and that I find him. Pray that the Lord removes whatever blockages that are causing me to stay perpetually single.
Replies
12
Views
205
I’m so frustrated right now. I feel like I’m blocked in every aspect of my life. I lost my job of ten years back in December and have had a really hard time becoming employed again. I’ve been doing delivery driving to try and pull in money since my unemployment ran out in June but DoorDash...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,179
Messages
16,785,075
Members
648,755
Latest member
Blaiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom