Regiah

Beloved Warrior
Thank you Lord for another day and for your mercy and grace over my life. Please forgive me for anything that I have done that is displeasing in your sight. I thank you for shelter and food. I thank you for all you are doing to provide me with clean, safe, permanent affordable housing and old debts. I thank you for not giving up on me Lord. I pray for your guidance, protection and provision. I appreciate all the favor you have given me. For never leaving nor forsaking me. Lord bless my family, friends, project home families and staff, our children, those who are hungry, homeless and sick. Heal our land Father.

Lord grant me favor, open doors and soften hearts. Lord bless me with the wisdom and the words to be a blessing to others in Jesus name I pray amen.

🙏🏽❤😇 Be encouraged everyone for God is able.
 
In Jesus Name, we thank you Lord for your mercy and grace over ###'s life. We thank you for the shelter and food you have provided. We thank you for not giving up on ### and for all the favor you have given them. We ask for your guidance, protection, and provision as ### seeks clean, safe, permanent, and affordable housing and to be free of old debts. We ask that you would bless ###'s family, friends, and all those connected to them. We thank you for never leaving nor forsaking them. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Nothing Can Stop God's Plans For Your Life
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I thank you for allowing me to come to you in prayer at this time lord I ask that you will help us find a house that we can afford and in a good area and lord I know that you didn't bring me this far so me and my girls can be homeless so lord please help us find something in the next. Few...
Replies
7
Views
98
Heavenly Father, Lord, my finances are strained, and I am struggling to make ends meet. You know my needs, my family’s needs, and the £###,### due by month-end. But Lord, You helped me before. I struggled before and, by Your grace, I managed to pay what I owed. Father, please make a way for me...
Replies
11
Views
179
Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom