Lord please

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Yes she shaking and won't eat or drink and I not have the money for the vet and I ask God please touch her and help her I am so scared
I'll pray for your dog I hope she's getting better my dog is sick as well so much stress❤😢🙏🙏🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
140
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your today. Lord, today i will be meeting up with the neighbor claiming rights over our lots, and she will be trying to sell our lots as well, we already had agreed to a price and some conditions. she has a prospective buyer and wants me to sign the authority...
Replies
12
Views
153
Dear Heavenly Father, i will go straight to the point. thank You for hearing my prayers I am troubled with these issues: 1) i recently lost my key code which was engraved on a metal tag together with my spare key, the key tag may have slipped off slightly when i put in a new keychain and i did...
Replies
10
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,062
Members
648,644
Latest member
Kiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom