Lord please heal me and have mercy ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please heal me and have mercy on this surgery issue they want to perform robotic surgery which is a shorter heal time and No hospital stay, on my organs their pushing out Please pray and have God’s victory in Everything amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please have mercy of me, since I had the cerebral infarction I'm experimenting a world of different things. Today I woke up with a problem on my left leg. I had a problem for movement. Please if is a nerve or due to the small exercise that I did yesterday. Help me Lord. Put your mighty...
Replies
9
Views
451
God can’t help me. Im ugly and thin and gaunt . Rejected. Women have s e x agaisnt me with other men to prove im worthless . I’m praying for jobs to open but I have no car to get a ride . I’m living in pre hell . A hell where I’m rejected, alone and in poverty . I have no resources. Only way to...
Replies
11
Views
185
Please heal me of my severely damaged leg I cannot sit up see walk have not washed in months
Replies
12
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom