Lord Jesus please give me news/messages from ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do NOT read any messages from any A.I. bots on here! Absolutely NO messages do I read from any A.I. bots on here. Not even one message do I read from any of these 'things.' In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
9
Views
358
🧎🏽‍♂️ Holy Spirit Open Our 👀 Use The Bible, Lk 24:45 📖 Messages from The Pulpit, Eph 1:17, Divine Appointments, Godly Counsel, Isa 11:2, Visions while Awake⚡️Dreams 💤 at Sleep Job 33:12-17; Matt 2:12, Prophecy, Joel 2:28, Num 12:6, Acts 16:9, Leading of Holy Spirit, Rom 8:14, The Shepherd's...
Replies
13
Views
115
🧎🏽‍♂️ Holy Spirit Open Our 👀 Use The Bible 📖 Messages from The Pulpit, Divine Appointments, Godly Counsel, Visions while Awake⚡️Dreams 💤 at Sleep Job 33:12-17; Matt 2:12, Prophecy, Joel 2:28, Num 12:6, Acts 16:9, Leading of Holy Spirit, Rom 8:14, The Shepherd's Voice, John 10:27... LORD, we ask...
Replies
10
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,241
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom