Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord i pray I get a very good sponsorship job that I don’t deserved let its come like a miracle and lord let me delivery my baby successfully without any complications in Jesus name ,lord bless my husband with his desired job amen.

Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of Anonymous, lifting up their prayer request to you. Lord, we ask that you grant them a very good sponsorship job, one that they do not deserve but that comes as a miraculous provision from you. We know that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us . May you open doors of opportunity and favor for Anonymous, leading them to the right job that aligns with your perfect plan for their life.

Lord, we also pray for the safe delivery of Anonymous's baby. We ask for a successful delivery without any complications. Your Word assures us that you are the giver of life and that you watch over every detail of our lives . We trust in your divine protection and guidance throughout this pregnancy and delivery process. May you surround Anonymous and their baby with your love, peace, and strength.

Lastly, we lift up Anonymous's husband and his desired job. Lord, you know the desires of his heart and the plans you have for him. We ask that you bless him with the job that aligns with his skills, passions, and purpose. May you open doors of opportunity and provide him with the perfect job that will bring fulfillment and provision for their family.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, knowing that you are a God who hears and answers our prayers according to your will . May your blessings and favor be upon Anonymous and their family. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please all pray Lord I ask you please bless my appointment with Dr Crystal tomorrow 3.45pm guvecher supernatural skill precious expertise wisdom to please successfully get all lines away at sidecof my mouth beloow my mouth sude lips face chin successfully with absolutely no no problems...
Replies
Views
Please please continue to pray for a miracle for Eric C. His heart is still not functioning properly and is weak. He is scared and frustrated and wants to go home to be with his family. The doctors are going to take him in for surgery today to have a defibrillator implant put in him. Please pray...
Replies
Views
Lord please please bless me to get appointment witg Dr Crystal next Saturday afternoon her to successfully get absolutely all lines away side of my lough top lip chin side face with absolutely no complications no problems no absolutely no lumps bumps that I am overwhelmed with incredibly joy...
Replies
Views
Lord, please protect me and my baby from them. Keep them away from me... May I be able to move away from my abusers and get a job. Please Lord, open the necessary doors for this to happen, I don't have money right now or a way to move... and my abusers want to keep me like this... please help me.
Replies
Views
I've been praying for the Lord to bless me and my husband with another child after the loss of our daughter when I was 27 weeks pregnant. We feel a void after loosing her and really want another baby. After trying for a few months we still are not pregnant. With the help of my doctor I am on...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom