Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord I pray for my sister ### and ask you to keep her at peace and give comfort to her heart. She needs you. I can see she is depressed. She is shutting herself off from everyone again. She is also sleeping a lot which is risky because she's overweight. Lord I have always admired my sister because she's never let her polio disability get in the way of her working and maintaining her independence. She is ### and retired now. She's in constant pain and becoming more challenged physically. I know you're in control of all things and I believe and pray for her healing. Help her to find joy in new things. Lord thank you for my sister. I pray you watch over her and keep her safe always. Though the Holy Spirit and in the mighty name of Jesus you son I pray, Father hear my prayer. Amen

Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires. The Bible lays down in John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Could you please pray for my sister ###? We live on separate continents and Im worried she was diagnosed with simplex in one of her eyes and the virus has progressed and she can only see colors and blurs in her one eye. Her doctor used to give her gel,drops, and pills but only gave her gel this...
Replies
10
Views
148
Please help pray for the recovery and good health of my sister. she has been facing issues since ### months and we need help for her
Replies
11
Views
222
Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you please let your healing power to touch my sisters who are diabetic In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
13
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom