animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
I lost all control. I have no control on my words or my actions. I give up on everything. I have no more fight left in me. I'm at your mercy. I need a change. I just want to be happy. I'm scared of what's going to happen if I don't change. I'm losing everything and everybody. Lord, please make a positive drastic change in my life. Fill everyone's heart around me with love for me. I feel like I have nobody anymore. Fill my heart with love for others. Lord, what do I do. I'm lost. Everything around me has fallen apart. Please help me. In Jesus Christ, let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ's Name I Pray Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Let us wear our mask, social distance, and regularly wash our hands. God protect and cover us. Bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our soul to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless all of us to know You and make You known. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You. Amen, so be it, and by faith, it is so.


Click on the links below and pray
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus thank you for this day that you have giving me and for the many blessings that it held for me. Thank you. Lord please help me with this. The heart break I have right now. It has been so heavy and so unbearable the last few days. I cant get the girl I like and have prayed for off my...
Replies
13
Views
171
Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult season financially and at work, and honestly, I feel overwhelmed. I recently failed one interview, but I still have 2 more online interviews coming up. I am also waiting for feedback from interviews I had last month and from other jobs...
Replies
14
Views
144
Lord, I pray family protection and silent requests. Thank You. ..in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
14
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,103
Messages
16,784,366
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom