Lord healing for ### he may have ...

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear brother ### to you. Lord, we ask for your healing touch upon his body. We pray that any signs of cancer would be completely eradicated from his body. You are the Great Physician, and we believe in your power to heal.

In your Word, you have shown us countless examples of your miraculous healing. We remember the woman who had been suffering from a bleeding condition for many years, and when she reached out in faith to touch the hem of Jesus' garment, she was instantly healed. Lord, we ask for a similar touch of your healing power upon ###. May his body be restored to full health and vitality.

We also pray for strength and comfort for ### during this challenging time. We know that facing the possibility of cancer returning can be overwhelming, but we trust in your unfailing love and faithfulness. Your Word assures us that you are near to the brokenhearted and that you will never leave us nor forsake us.

Lord, we thank you for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We believe that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. We place ###'s health and well-being in your loving hands, knowing that you are the ultimate healer.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother went to check her nose being blocked and smelling rotten smell. After CT scan the doctor is saying that it's either fungus sinusitis or cancer. They are going to perform surgery to remove the mass blocking her nose and do biopsy to check what it is. Please pray for my mother, that she...
Replies
12
Views
116
Got another prayer need (my apologies for the many requests)....Monday, ### had a wellness check and they found she's underweight. She has also been having pain around her colon which is significant bc she had colon cancer in ### & ###, and had a Colectomy in ###. She was ### then & they said...
Replies
11
Views
171
I miss feeling warm and wanted. I love God. Sometimes you have to wait. The world happens the way God plans our lives. I'm just mourning for things I went through because I could have prevented some of them. Now, I'm broken, literally. I'm at fault and dwelling on it. I'm praying to God to heal...
Replies
6
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom