Lord All I Wish that Our Relationship is Restored

wburgos19

Humble Servant of All
Lord My Faith is with you. Please heal my [SIZE=10pt]broken relationship with ###[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]. Lord you know my situation well and what I have been through but you have never let me down. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Lord I confide in you and know you are working with ### and I. I pray that ### who I love,[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt] reject the evil and negative influences that helped push him away. Lord put us together again, let me hear from him.[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Please remove this person that made him go astray. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]L[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]et[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] him not be afraid to contact me, let him have the courage to make the first step. Lord Open His Heart and Mind to see clarity always. Lord keep any bad influences of people from him. [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]I pray he returns to the humble and loving man he seemed to be in the beginning.[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]Lord thank you for always being there for us.[/SIZE]



[SIZE=9pt]John 15:7“If you abide in Me (Jesus) and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire and it shall be done for you”.[/SIZE]
 
The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.

Prayer Focus: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Supply all my need. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, and soul, and live my life as an act of worship unto You. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. Give me the strength and the spirit of obedience to obey Your Holy Word.

Encourage me Lord Jesus. God make Your will for my life my will for my life. Speak to my heart Lord and tell me which direction to take. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with love, joy, peace, and protection from all danger, hurt, harm, and evil. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for each and every one that I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer request over our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus. You are my shepherd. I have all I need. I Love You Lord. Amen.
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I come before you asking to have ### (###) to reach out to me and to stop letting the devil use her and win. She is trying to cause another riff with the relationship between us and my MOTHER! My mother is and will always be my everything. ### is upset with someone outside of me and my...
Replies
11
Views
197
Heavenly Father, We come before You lifting up this relationship, asking that every step we take aligns completely with Your divine plan. Lord, we surrender our hearts and our future into Your hands, trusting that You make all things beautiful in Your time. Father, we pray for ###. We ask that...
Replies
9
Views
169
Heavenly Father, We come before You lifting up this relationship, asking that every step we take aligns completely with Your divine plan. Lord, we surrender our hearts and our future into Your hands, trusting that You make all things beautiful in Your time. Father, we pray for ###. We ask that...
Replies
11
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom