Let Us Be A Family Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent26

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord, I need your touch in my situation. A year ago she left because I took her for granted after being together for ### yrs. She wanted to be married and I ignored the signs that were there. Lord, you know I prayed for someone to be my companion, and you sent her. Now I have failed you as well as her, to be the man I was supposed to be. My irresponsible behaviour has brought me to this point. I ask of you, no, I beg of you Lord, to grant me another chance to make things right with her, and with our son. Touch her heart dear God, let her see the changes I've made so that we can be a family again. Remove from our eyes and hearts the worldly influences, and bring us back together and bind us with cords that cannot be broken. Comfort my aching heart and grant me this request, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I just prayed for ###, I pray ### guys work it out....### am having issues with ### fiance, I pray ### comes home and realizes how important ### family is.
 
Dear Lord, Please come to this man and his wife in a new way tonight. Please show them your example of love, healing, forgiveness, and peace. Please soften their hearts to help them see each other with your eyes and hear each other with your ears. Please help them to make You the most important in each other their lives and in their marriage and family. Please show them how to trust You to mend their marriage and family stronger than before. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer. I am a ### year old senior. I have a son with me. We have been told that we are being evicted on this coming Sunday. ###. We have no money and no where to go. I am praying and need prayer. We don't want to be homeless. Father in the name of Jesus please help us. Please open a door...
Replies
11
Views
161
I need prayer. I am a ### year old senior. I have a son with me. We have been told that we are being evicted on this coming Sunday. ###. We have no money and no where to go. I am praying and need prayer. We don't want to be homeless. Father in the name of Jesus please help us. Please open a door...
Replies
13
Views
174
I have entrusted everything to them please don't let them lie and take possessions Jesus heal us and deliver them from all evil Lord your mighty protecting Blood covering is over all my possessions and bring good news this week so tired of fighting these your battles Jesus have mercy. Help to...
Replies
7
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom