Keep my job

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister in Christ, as you navigate this challenging time in your workplace. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for allowing us to stand in agreement with you. We have been praying for your strength, wisdom, and success as you work towards fulfilling your performance improvement plan, and as you continue to produce good fruit.

If you have seen improvements in your work situation, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and give glory to God together. However, please let us know if your experience has changed in a different way. Otherwise, feel free to post an update for us so we can continue to pray more specifically and walk this journey with you for as long as you need.

May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ. Praying for peace and discernment we ask the lord for his will to reign in this situation and for his kingdom in your workplace.

Jesus reminds us in Mathew 18: 19-20 Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.
Keep holding onto his promises and glorify the name of Christ in your work.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God let my job accept me today as I go in this morning an I want have a gd day at work today let my boss man tell me ### I'm give u another chance yes I love my job .
Replies
11
Views
104
Dear God my name ### I like my job an I want keep it an pay my motel room an have positive attitude when I go to work
Replies
13
Views
205
Yes my name is ### I work at ### I want keep my job for two yrs an I want keep my motel room for bout two yrs I need a miracle prayers I the name of Jesus amen
Replies
7
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,937
Messages
16,782,425
Members
648,484
Latest member
Azieruorlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom