We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you met with the hiring manager. It is our joy to lift your needs before the Lord, trusting in His perfect timing and provision. We prayed specifically that God would open the right doors, grant you favor in the eyes of those making the decision, and provide for your family’s needs according to His riches in glory.

As you wait to hear the outcome, we continue to stand in agreement with you, believing that the Lord is working all things together for your good. If this opportunity was the one God has prepared for you, we rejoice with you in advance and ask that you share a praise report so we can celebrate His faithfulness together. If the answer hasn’t come yet or wasn’t what you hoped, please know we are still here to pray. You are welcome to post this request again so we can continue interceding on your behalf.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We trust that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion, and we pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have applied to a job position listed as a faculty pool, meaning I will be called in when a need arises. There is a need but also a hiring freeze. Nonetheless, the review committee has reviewed my application and solicited letters of rec; I expect interviews come next. However, an actual offer...
Replies
6
Views
112
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be offered a full time job after my interview tomorrow. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new perspectives, skills, and experiences while continuing to look after...
Replies
12
Views
221
Please pray with me that the job offer I have received for a higher-paying position will not fall through, but that every step between the offer and my start date will be covered, protected, and completed without any obstacles. I am asking God to establish this opportunity and use it as a true...
Replies
11
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom