Mischa

Faithful Servant
I have a job interview at 12 GMT, in a little more than an hour.
I desperately need to be hired, and would really appreciate prayer against the many obstacles below, not least the slander I'm exposed to.
If I don't get an income, I'll most likely lose country, home, and my cats. I'm therefore as stressed out as it gets, and may do poorly on a call due to that. Please pray I'll come across as myself with the skills I have.

I've lost my job and student grant.
I need an appeal for the student grant approved, the appeal for loss of job approved, or a job.

Influential criminals, who have exposed my family to violent and financial crime since years, are slandering me and blocking me from getting a new job.
My loved ones were murdered, so I have no one.
The crimes prevent me from socializing since years, and my appearance, spine, organs, and functions, are severely damaged.
I urgently need my rights to the files, which I'm denied access to, and full justice.

My cat has gotten diarrhea and is really unwell. The vet says she simply has to wait it out.

Thank you for praying.
 
Adla I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you. May God grant you peace during your interview and meet all your needs, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I have a job interview on Tuesday afternoon. I really really really need this job. It is super necessary for my mental health. Please continue praying even after Tuesday, in case I do not get this job, so I an get something similar. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
8
Views
27
Hi, I have a job interview on Tuesday afternoon. I really really really need this job. It is super necessary for my mental health. Please continue praying even after Tuesday, in case I do not get this job, so I an get something similar. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
14
Views
47
I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,391
Messages
16,787,669
Members
648,961
Latest member
Crsaelael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom