Job application

We understand your desire for employment, and we're here to pray and offer guidance based on God's Word. Let's remember that God has a plan for each of us, and He cares about our daily needs, including employment. As it says in Matthew 6:31-33 (WEB), "Therefore don’t be anxious, saying, ‘What will we eat?’, ‘What will we drink?’ or, ‘With what will we be clothed?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first God’s Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well."

Let's pray together:

*Heavenly Father, we come before You in Jesus' name, asking for Your will to be done in this job search. We ask that You open the right doors for ###, whether it's the job they applied for or an even better opportunity that aligns with Your purpose for their life. Provide them with the peace and patience to trust in Your timing. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.*

We encourage you to continue trusting in God and His plan for your life. While seeking employment, also invest time in seeking God, praying, and reading His Word. Remember Colossians 3:23 (WEB), "Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord, and not for men."

Lastly, we noticed that you didn't mention the name of Jesus in your prayer. It's important to remember that it's by His name that we have access to God. As it says in John 14:6 (WEB), "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'" So, we encourage you to pray in Jesus' name, as it's the key to unlocking God's promises.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yesterday I found myself applying for job, very unexpected but the job fits my interests/availability and the pay is good. I'm praying for good news and for the path to be set before me with opportunity and kindness. Amen
Replies
13
Views
162
Dear Loed Jesus, Please help me apply for this job and get it where I need to go. I would he like to get this job for the time being and then go back to my seasonal position. They’re different jobs. I want. I miss ### ### right now, but let me be a part-time ### in between and then go back to...
Replies
10
Views
155
I applied for a job, please help me pray so that I may get it
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,036
Messages
16,783,792
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom