Jesus please let the person that I ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is a line in between forgiveness and not let the person continue in sin because my church speaks about forgiveness and one could forgive this offender but not let them continue in sin. If someone keeps sinning and you forgave them already, do you still report them for their actions if they...
Replies
8
Views
173
Please pray for a well known person who has been struggling a lot in many ways since the death of their mother a few years back. This person was delivered from the new age to Jesus Christ but then went severely backward after their mother's passing. They became involved in new age things again...
Replies
5
Views
111
I wish I could help some of you in person. I know that one can be helped on the Internet, but it is entirely different when it comes to ministering to someone face to face. I have helped by leading lost souls to the Lord Jesus Christ. I have helped by feeding the hungry, and giving to drink to...
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom