Jesus please help me figure out my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help. I tried to help my ### figure out his music project and I cannot figure it out either. Please let him go to his teacher and be perfectly honest with her that he needs help. Let his other teacher let him leave class to go get the pass so he can go at lunch to work on it. Please...
Replies
9
Views
269
Dear God thank you for helping me get a proposal done today for my ###. Thank you for softening his heart towards me and to not be upset because I was having a hard time trying to figure out what he wanted. Now I need your help before I leave today in two hours to figure out how much labor it...
Replies
13
Views
217
please help me with my homework dear father in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,379
Messages
16,787,613
Members
648,956
Latest member
Malaelaoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom