James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
Dear God family, as it would seem, I am in need of one miracle. This thing with guardians is too hasty. It has gone too far. I am on the miracle network because I know I have dragged myself all along for many years., it's an impossible situation. I need an outcome that manages my determination...
Dear Heavenly Father, I recently just got home after almost 8 hours waiting at the dealership where i got my car. i am really pissed off with the way the agent and dealer did to me for letting me wait that long, i am not sure if it was intentional since they kept on saying it will be just a...
Jesus please give my Marriage counselling today and full month of September
I have bills to be paid
Give me a woman who wants to do internship
And let her pay the fees
Help.me in my finances and money income
I ask Jesus for forgiveness of I hurt anybody or if I did wrong
But I have not...