Jesus please give a good medical report ...

Lord .I pray for your son. Please give him good health and protect. So that he may be pleased and praise you Lord. You get him good medical report Amen[/ in the name of Jesus good health and secure protection to the boy one who we ment now. Amen Amen Amen. God give them strength to face all the difficult illness and give them happy and prosperous future days. Amen
 
Your
Jesus please give a good medical report to my ### this Thursday and give him miracle healing from interstitial lung illness 😭in Jesus Name amen thank You Lord
Your ### is healed by His stripes in Jesus name.
 
Jesus please give a good medical report to my husband this Thursday and give him miracle healing from interstitial lung illness 😭in Jesus Name amen thank You Lord
I prayed for you in the name of Jesus amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, thank you for this day. Thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Lord Jesus, I'm praying for the healing of my family. Please give us good medical results. Heal us o Lord Jesus. Protect my family, relatives and friends. Please remove every sickness in our body...
Replies
14
Views
227
Lord Jesus, thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus I'm praying for the healing of my family. Jesus please heal me from having ###. Heal my brother for having ###. Please give us good results of our ### that we're going through. Please Jesus heal us. Protect our...
Replies
11
Views
175
Praise the lord I am ###. Pls pray for my good medical report. I am on follow-up of my breast cancer. I am scared of recurrence. Pls pray for my good medical report. I will be going to do in May last or June first week 😭🙏
Replies
6
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom