Jesus please don't let the letter coming ...

I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer. I am a ### year old senior. I have a son with me. We have been told that we are being evicted on this coming Sunday. ###. We have no money and no where to go. I am praying and need prayer. We don't want to be homeless. Father in the name of Jesus please help us. Please open a door...
Replies
11
Views
155
I need prayer. I am a ### year old senior. I have a son with me. We have been told that we are being evicted on this coming Sunday. ###. We have no money and no where to go. I am praying and need prayer. We don't want to be homeless. Father in the name of Jesus please help us. Please open a door...
Replies
13
Views
172
I have recertification for my apartment on Thursday. Please pray that me and my son don't lose our voucher or our home and whatever mistakes I made are forgiven and overlooked
Replies
9
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,706
Messages
16,814,177
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom