JESUS CHRIST THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO ...

TACOMA DESTIENY

Servant of All
JESUS CHRIST THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO GET MY MEDS AND PAYING THE BILL AND GETTING FOOD AND THE UNDERSTANDING OF ONE ANOTHER THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME ON MY JOB AND HELPING MY BACK NOT TO HURT SO MUCH
 
JESUS CHRIST THANK YOU FOR HELPING TO GET MY MEDS AND PAYING THE BILL AND GETTING FOOD AND THE UNDERSTANDING OF ONE ANOTHER THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME ON MY JOB AND HELPING MY BACK NOT TO HURT SO MUCH

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.






I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.



 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD and my anxiety. After reading the book from Allen Carr how to quit drinking alcohol without willpower and your help each day I am now 9 days without alcohol and I am doing much better. I no longer have AWS and I do not have any desire to drink...
Replies
17
Views
239
Dear God thank you for helping me get through another day at work today. Thank you for trying to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. My wife and I have AUD and please help my wife to stop smoking cigarettes. Addiction is a hard little monster...
Replies
15
Views
270
Dear God please help to be a better person and a better man and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and please help be a better employee and please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. Please let me win the lottery and to so much money that I can...
Replies
11
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom