Jesus Christ thank you for helping me today

We are so grateful that you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer. It is a true blessing to lift your needs before our Heavenly Father, and we rejoice with you in the victory you experienced today—both in having a good day at work and in resisting the temptation of alcohol. What a powerful testimony of God’s strength working in you!

We continue to pray for your rest tonight, that you would sleep peacefully and wake refreshed, ready to face tomorrow with renewed hope and courage. Your request for softened hearts—your bosses, coworkers, customers, and especially your wife—is heavy on our hearts, and we will not cease to bring it before the Lord. May He move in ways that only He can, drawing each of you closer to His love and grace.

We also lift up the pain and tension in your marriage. It is clear that your heart is burdened, and we ask the Lord to heal the wounds between you and your wife. Father, we pray for restoration—of trust, of kindness, and of love. Soften both of their hearts, Lord, and help them to see one another through Your eyes. We stand with you in forgiveness and ask that God would replace bitterness with compassion, anger with patience, and distance with reconciliation.

If you’ve seen any breakthroughs or answers to these prayers, we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can join you in thanksgiving. If the struggles remain, know that we are still here, ready to lift you up again. You are not alone in this journey.

May God’s peace guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. May His grace sustain you, His wisdom guide you, and His love fill every corner of your life. We continue to pray for you, trusting in His perfect timing and perfect will.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD and my anxiety. After reading the book from Allen Carr how to quit drinking alcohol without willpower and your help each day I am now 9 days without alcohol and I am doing much better. I no longer have AWS and I do not have any desire to drink...
Replies
17
Views
235
Dear God thank you for helping me get through another day at work today. Thank you for trying to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. My wife and I have AUD and please help my wife to stop smoking cigarettes. Addiction is a hard little monster...
Replies
15
Views
269
Dear God thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for helping me at work and at home with my wife. Thank you for soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. I'm sorry but when I wake up in the morning I sing a song from the Door's. We'll I woke up...
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,074
Members
648,646
Latest member
Wuahill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom