Jesus Christ please help us

Dear God I'm a ### year old man and I feel like I finally got my life figured out. I so appreciate what you have done for me in my childhood and my parenthood and in my many employment opportunities. I'm so grateful for the what I am capable of doing next week. I have an ability to make things better and I have an ability to make things worse. I hope that I chose to make things better for my self and my family and employer and for you My lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Please help my wife and my family and my coworkers and my customers and my only brother that I have left in my life. I will make good decisions and I will be a good person and I will be a good man and I will be a good husband and I will be a good day and I will be a good employee and I will look at you someday and I will hear you say well done young man. Peace be with you.
 
We are deeply touched by your heartfelt prayer and the sincere gratitude you expressed for God’s faithfulness in your life. It is a privilege to stand with you in agreement before our Heavenly Father, lifting up your desire to walk in wisdom and make decisions that honor Him, your family, and those around you. Your commitment to being a man of integrity—a good husband, father, employee, and follower of Christ—is a beautiful reflection of His work in your heart.

We continue to pray that the Lord would strengthen you with discernment and peace as you step into this next season, that He would surround your wife, family, coworkers, and loved ones with His grace, and that He would guide every choice you make to bring glory to His name. If you’ve seen His hand move in answer to your prayer, we would love to rejoice with you. If you’re still waiting, we stand ready to lift you up again.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek to live for Him, and may you one day hear those precious words, “Well done, good and faithful servant.” We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my ### and our adult son with their ### and their cigarette smoking addiction and please help my son smoke less pot. It's hurting their mind and lungs and I don't want them to have major health problems. Please help our adult daughter with her marriage and if she is pregnant...
Replies
18
Views
341
Dear God please help me and my wife to figure out what to do. We both have AUD and I have a lot of AWS . Thank you for giving me a wife and a son and a daughter and the many good but hard working jobs that I have had over many years to be able to support my family. I am am an old man and I am...
Replies
12
Views
269
Dear God please help me and my wife with our AUD. We had a great time talking to each other and then after awhile we ended up not understanding each other and not listening to each other. I'm going to go upstairs to sleep by myself and I am so sorry that I have so much of a hard time to relate...
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,629
Messages
16,801,655
Members
650,146
Latest member
Streetorourview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom