Jesus Christ please help me

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heavy heart and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer these past days. Your honesty about the exhaustion, the endless thoughts of work, and the weight of providing for your family touched us deeply. We have lifted up each of your concerns before the Lord—your need for rest, for peace in your mind, for wisdom in your work, and for strength to be the husband, father, and man God has called you to be.

If the Lord has answered any part of your prayer—whether it was a night of restful sleep, a moment of clarity in your work, or even a small sense of His presence carrying you—we would love to celebrate that with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness.

If, however, the struggle persists and you still feel overwhelmed by sleepless nights, the pressure of deadlines, or the uncertainty about your future, we want you to know we are still here. Please post your request again, and we will continue to stand with you in prayer, believing that God is working even when we cannot see it.

Remember, the Lord sees your weariness and your willingness to surrender everything to Him—your job, your family, your very life. He is not distant from your pain, and He promises to renew your strength as you wait on Him (Isaiah 40:31). Keep seeking Him, keep laying your burdens at His feet, and trust that He will direct your steps.

We pray that tonight, as you close your eyes, the Lord would quiet your mind and grant you the rest you so desperately need. May He soften the hearts of those around you—your bosses, coworkers, customers, and especially your wife—so that they may show you grace and encouragement. And may He reveal His purpose for you, whether in this season of work or in something new He is preparing.

You are not alone in this. We continue to pray for you, and we do so in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me at work today. I'm still a little bit hung over from staying home yesterday and laying in my bed and drinking alcohol all day. Please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. Please forgive me. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. I'm a...
Replies
12
Views
246
Dear God please help me sober up and get to work. I'm really tired and I don't want to go to work today. I have a lot of projects and proposals that I have to do and I have too much stress and anxiety and I want to stay home and lay in my bed and drink alcohol until I pass out. I'm sorry that I...
Replies
14
Views
479
Dear God please help me to stop being a ### and to not have ### and to not have ### anymore. Please help me change and to be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time...
Replies
17
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,821
Messages
16,792,842
Members
649,422
Latest member
Moraoland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom