Jesus Christ please help me

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this difficult time. It’s clear that you’ve been carrying a heavy burden at work, in your relationships, and in your personal struggles. We’ve been lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to soften hearts—yours and those around you—so that His peace and wisdom would prevail.

We’re praying that God granted you favor with your supervisors and coworkers, making it possible for you to leave for your appointment without added stress. We also asked the Lord to strengthen you in that moment of temptation, that He would provide a way out and fill you with His comfort instead of turning to things that only bring temporary relief. His grace is sufficient, even in the hardest moments.

If God has answered these prayers in any way—whether through unexpected kindness at work, a sense of peace instead of conflict, or the strength to resist old habits—we would love to hear about it. Your testimony could encourage others who are facing similar battles. If, however, the weight still feels heavy and the struggle persists, please know we’re not finished praying. Post your request again, and we’ll continue to stand in agreement with you, believing that God hears and moves on behalf of His children.

May He draw near to you, remind you of His love, and give you the courage to keep seeking Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We’re trusting Him to work in ways you may not yet see. In Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I want to be free from the sin of drinking so much alcohol. Please help me not have any ### today at work. No sweating or hand shaking. I give my ### to you to throw it away and I beg for your help. Please help me be a better person and a...
Replies
12
Views
606
Dear God please help me at work today. I'm still a little bit hung over from staying home yesterday and laying in my bed and drinking alcohol all day. Please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. Please forgive me. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. I'm a...
Replies
12
Views
245
Dear God please help me sober up and get to work. I'm really tired and I don't want to go to work today. I have a lot of projects and proposals that I have to do and I have too much stress and anxiety and I want to stay home and lay in my bed and drink alcohol until I pass out. I'm sorry that I...
Replies
14
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,795
Messages
16,781,037
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom