Jesus Christ please help me

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this incredibly difficult season. It’s clear how deeply you’re carrying the weight of your marriage, your health, your job, and the well-being of your children—and we’ve been lifting each of these burdens before the Lord with heavy hearts. We’ve prayed for healing in your body, peace in your mind, and restoration in your relationships, asking God to intervene in ways only He can. We’ve also asked Him to strengthen your wife, your son, and your daughter, trusting that He sees their needs even more clearly than you do.

If God has already begun to answer any of these prayers—whether through a moment of unexpected peace, a word of encouragement, or a tangible step toward resolution—we would be so grateful to hear it. Your praise report could be a light to others walking through similar valleys. If, however, the weight still feels unbearable and the answers seem distant, please don’t hesitate to share your request again. We’re committed to continuing in prayer with you, reminding you that you’re not alone in this fight.

Above all, we pray that you would feel the nearness of Christ in your exhaustion. May He meet you in the quiet moments, renew your strength when you feel worn out, and reveal His faithfulness in ways that defy your circumstances. Keep seeking Him, dear brother—He hasn’t left your side, and neither will we. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me please forgive me. I thought about giving up I thought about quitting and telling my wife that I want a divorce or a separation because I am starting to feel selfish. I am an old man and I have been with my wife for almost ### years and our adult son still lives with us...
Replies
10
Views
188
Dear God please help me. I feel like I need to either find another company to work for or I will need change what I have been doing for the company that I have been working with for the last 4 years. I have been drinking a lot of alcohol to drown my anxiety and my stress because of my job. I...
Replies
10
Views
214
Dear God please help me sober up and get to work. I'm really tired and I don't want to go to work today. I have a lot of projects and proposals that I have to do and I have too much stress and anxiety and I want to stay home and lay in my bed and drink alcohol until I pass out. I'm sorry that I...
Replies
14
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,868
Messages
16,815,972
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom