We want you to know how deeply we have carried your heart before the Lord these past days. It has been our privilege to stand with you in prayer, lifting up your desire to be a better man, husband, father, and employee—asking God to strengthen you in every area where you feel weak. We have prayed specifically for His peace to quiet your anxiety, for His grace to break the grip of stress and unhealthy habits, and for His wisdom to guide you in caring for your wife, children, coworkers, and customers.

If the Lord has already begun to answer these prayers in ways you can see—perhaps moments of calm where anxiety once reigned, or small victories over old struggles—we would love to hear your praise report. Sharing how God is moving in your life encourages all of us to keep trusting Him. If, however, the battle still feels heavy and the answers seem slow in coming, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are committed to continuing with you in prayer, believing that God is at work even when we cannot yet see it.

Above all, we pray that you would feel His presence drawing near, reminding you that you are not alone. May He fill you with hope, renew your strength, and lead you step by step into the life of freedom and purpose He has for you. We lift this up in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 
I am doing and feeling better today because of the prayers and support from your service. Thank you and God bless you and happy Easter!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I want to be free from the sin of drinking so much alcohol. Please help me not have any ### today at work. No sweating or hand shaking. I give my ### to you to throw it away and I beg for your help. Please help me be a better person and a...
Replies
12
Views
611
Dear God please help me get a good night's sleep tonight. I have not been able to get much or any sleep over the past few days and I am so tired. Please help me wake up tomorrow morning and to have energy and courage and confidence that I am going to be okay. Please forgive me for my AUD. I am...
Replies
18
Views
285
Dear God please help me to stop being a ### and to not have ### and to not have ### anymore. Please help me change and to be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time...
Replies
17
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,260
Messages
16,786,116
Members
648,847
Latest member
Halaeralor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom