Jesus Christ please help me

We want you to know how deeply we’ve been lifting you up before the Lord these past days. Your raw honesty and determination moved us—your commitment to lay down alcohol and pot, to step back into work, and to become the husband, father, and employee God designed you to be. We’ve been praying specifically that every craving would lose its power, that your first morning back at work would be filled with clarity and strength, and that your family would already begin to sense the change in your spirit.

We’re also thanking God with you for the gift of your wife and kids, for the animals in your care, and for the life He’s given you to steward. We’ve asked Him to flood you with confidence that goes beyond appearances—confidence rooted in His love and purpose for you. If you’ve seen breakthrough in any of these areas, won’t you share a praise report so we can rejoice together? If the battle still feels fierce, please post again; we’re not walking away from this fight with you.

Keep seeking Him. He is faithful, and He hears the cries of your heart. May His peace guard your mind, His strength sustain you, and His grace cover every step forward. In Jesus’ name we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my ### and our adult son with their ### and their cigarette smoking addiction and please help my son smoke less pot. It's hurting their mind and lungs and I don't want them to have major health problems. Please help our adult daughter with her marriage and if she is pregnant...
Replies
18
Views
337
Dear God please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I want to be free from the sin of drinking so much alcohol. Please help me not have any ### today at work. No sweating or hand shaking. I give my ### to you to throw it away and I beg for your help. Please help me be a better person and a...
Replies
12
Views
613
Dear God thank you for as allowing me to have the freedom of my life. Thank you for helping me. I quit smoking cigarettes 5 years ago after reading a book from ###. Now I am reading another book from ### to help me stop drinking alcohol and today this morning I am having my last drink. Amen 🙏 I...
Replies
16
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,932
Messages
16,793,790
Members
649,504
Latest member
Wyira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom