Janet and Brock – Alabama. Pray for reconciliation, reunion and

• Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Urgent prayer request for Janet Menezes who is severely suffering from bleeding and dr has asked to make operation.Please pray that the operation becomes successful and periods stop completely and becomes normal
Replies
Views
Janet my coworker is in the hospital with covid-19 and she is having a little problem with breathing I ask in Jesus name that she will recover 100% let every lie of the devil be destroyed through the blood of Jesus I ask.
Replies
Views
Please pray for Alabama and the other states that's in the several weather threat for this morning and the rest of the week. I pray that we will be protected in Jesus name Amen
Replies
Views
Life Time reunion of pabon and brishti in very soon . Kindly pray to God in Jesus name for bring back Pabon to Brishti , Pray for their reconciliation in Jesus name.God, please make sure that Pabon Contact with Brishti and come back to her in very soon.Amen.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughter to have a decrease in her level of anxiety. Pray that she does well on her French quiz today. Please pray for my son to return to the Lord with his entire heart. Pray that he would love the Lord with all of heart, mind, soul, and strength. Pray for Janet to be healed...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom