Instead of complaining about what is wrong ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Instead of complaining about what is wrong with me, I am going to say thank you, praise you Lord Jesus for blessing me to be healed by your stripes Lord Jesus, forgiving me for my sins and prospering me along the way in which you have chosen for me! Amen! Glory to you Lord Jesus!
 
I prayed for this outside at the park, alone with Christ intimately, for at least ### minute
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you through the name of Jesus in my time of need, lord I don't what is wrong with me and why I can't find a romantic love, someone that I can spend the rest of my life with, lord I thought found someone who is everything that I've been looking for a d she says she...
Replies
11
Views
155
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God John 7:1 – “After this, Jesus went around in Galilee. He did not want to go about in Judea because the Jewish leaders there were looking for a way to kill him.” Extended Explanation: This verse gives us insight into a critical moment in...
Replies
10
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom