Important Hearing Tomorrow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fun4me
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fun4me

Guest
Please pray for me I have an important hearing tomorrow and I need God mercy and favor. God should look upon with favor. His mercy should go with me. God should help me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, I ask You be with ### for the hearing tomorrow. Let it all go well and ### will not find any troubles.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a single mother of 2 and my home is set to be foreclosed on . I have a hearing tomorrow ### at ### I need a miracle all earthly doors and help has been closed and dead ends. I am pulling on Heaven for an open Heaven to pour over my home and every area of my life. I have been in my home for...
Replies
13
Views
235
I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and as an arbitrator. We have a very...
Replies
9
Views
385
Dear lord, my name is ###. I got a job interview today. If I get this job I'm going to be closer to my job and my church if I stay on this side of town. I was going to go into the shelter so my wife can't call the police on me and have me arrested. And if she decide to bring the other man to our...
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom