We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time. It’s clear that you’re facing significant decisions, and we’ve been lifting up your job interview, your living situation, and your heart before the Lord. We’ve prayed for wisdom as you navigate these choices—whether to stay in your current home, seek shelter, or find temporary refuge with a church member. We’ve asked God to reveal His will for you, especially regarding the "something special" you mentioned is about to happen, trusting that He will make His path clear.

We’ve also prayed for your marriage, asking the Lord to intervene in the struggles you’re facing and to protect your home from any harm or ungodly influences. Most of all, we’ve asked Him to soften your heart, to help you surrender your attitude and anger, and to fill you with His peace as you trust Him to work on your behalf.

If God has already answered any of these prayers—whether through clarity, provision, or protection—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the answers haven’t come yet, or if new challenges have arisen, please share them again so we can continue to stand with you in prayer. You are not alone in this, and we believe God is moving even when we can’t see it.

May the Lord bless you with His presence, guide your steps, and give you the strength to walk in His will. We continue to pray for you in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, my name is ###. ### talking about she doesn't know if shes going to move out. She's talking about she doesn't know if she's going to move to another ### location. I don't care someone has to move out. If I have to I will. If I have to. I think I'm going to move out because I don't want to...
Replies
7
Views
110
Dear god, I ask that you move in all this in Jesus name amen. My wife ### said we need to talk when she get home. She said someone told her I'm thinking about moving out. Now she's talking about she wants to know what I'm going to do so she know what she needs to do. If she's the one paying the...
Replies
11
Views
305
Father please help in Jesus name. I have two important decisions to make. The advocate for the corrected lease renewal suggested therapy as I have been through some traumatic events. Seeking your will on that 2). I need to make a decision on whether to choose a one or two year apartment lease...
Replies
10
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom