I'm trying to get someone on the ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I'm trying to get someone on the same page as me about something, so it's equal and no imbalance. I don't like one-sided things.
 
Take a minute, not to ask God for anything, but to simply say Thank You, God!

Tell The Lord Thank You: God thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God You alone are worthy of all praise. I will bless the Lord at all times. God Your praises shall continually be in my mouth. My soul will boast in the Lord. God I praise You for who You are and All that You are. God I praise You for Your mighty deeds and Your excellent greatness! God there is none like You. You are all-wise, all-knowing, and all-powerful. God thank You for loving me. I Thank You God that Your love for me is constant and everlasting. I praise You God for Your mercy endures forever. You are my rock, deliverer, defender, protector, and fortress. You are my salvation and the strength of my life. God, You are my very present help in the time of trouble. In this I am sure and confident.

I Trust You Lord. God You are faithful. You are my hope, peace, joy, and strength. You are my song. You are my source. As You promised, You will supply all my needs. I shall not want. God Thank You for always providing, protecting, and guiding my footsteps. God I Love You. I appreciate You. I will be strong and of good courage. I will not fear. I will not be afraid, because You are with me. You will never leave me, fail me, or forsake me. I Trust You God.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Jesus!!!


Have A God Bless You Great Day and Always Tell the Lord Thank You!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m just working through a lot of family hurt and dynamics that I just don’t want to deal with anymore. It’s just never going to change. At least I want to believe it will but Gods just letting things keep going like this where I get just am tired of being the one who gets blamed for...
Replies
12
Views
165
I’ve had my home ### years. A man I was engaged to I believe is trying to take it. I broke the engagement after discovering everything was a lie. He was so controlling and emotionally abusive. He wouldn’t let me go. Didn’t seem like love but a mission. I believe the enemy sent him. I went no...
Replies
11
Views
221
My life is hard and my family is very difficult to deal with and live with. Everyone I live with complains about me and everywhere I work at people complain about me. I haven't done anything wrong. I hope and wish I live alone and work alone. I always have cleaning jobs I hate it. When my mom...
Replies
6
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,404
Members
648,585
Latest member
Valeirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom