I'm praying for the people of ###

bobr69

Beloved of All
I'm praying for the people of ### who are being overwhelmed with cases and who are suffering with Covid-19.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I'm praying for the people of ### who are being overwhelmed with cases and who are suffering with Covid-19.
Lord use our country to help them. ### sending medicine and more. Lord please help our missionaries there stay safe and save as many as they can Lord please. Jesus they have thousands of Hindu fake gods. Holy Spirit will You let them have a awakening as do many lives lost? Lord please save ###?
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Pray For Your Family and Friends
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m praying that ### will approve the ### apartments asap and that God will bless me with the rest of my settlement money that has been held up of ### or at least ### will be returned to me in Jesus Name Amen. Thank you Jesus in advance.
Replies
8
Views
111
Nothing from Jesus or the holy spirit. I need to know if this man will be good for me down the road. I know marriage is a sacrifice and I’m willing to sacrifice for love. I just don’t know if he’s the one. If it’s a maybe it’s a no? I’m ### and don’t have many prospects. What do I do? I keep...
Replies
9
Views
344
Thank you people who profess the faith and block people on Tiktok and pretending to be reading a bible, and praying. While fake Christianity and these are people from the faith while this will pushed more people out of the faith. And I am already out of the faith already. Bye and there will be...
Replies
9
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,384
Members
648,680
Latest member
Jushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom