I'm having really bad digestive problems again ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I really need your prayers. I have been sick now for over a week. Very sick. It’s like the flu or a really bad cold, but it just won’t go away. Also… In August 2022, my wife really hurt me. Our job in Alaska was complete. My wife and daughter were going...
Replies
9
Views
220
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
185
Dear God I refuse to be a prisoner of my own self. I will not be a prisoner of alcohol anymore. Sometimes I miss being able to lay down in my bed and drink whiskey and beer and smoke pot all day and watch TV and stare out the window and pretend that it's going to be ok. Please help me continue...
Replies
8
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,471
Messages
16,788,360
Members
649,039
Latest member
Yaerlenmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom