I’m asking for prayers for my ### ...

Kumram

Disciple of Prayer
I’m asking for prayers for my mom and her boyfriend. Things aren’t going well and I’m afraid for us to move out because finding a place to live is really hard around here. I pray that God will guide us and help us find somewhere to live and that it will be easy for once or show that we’re supposed to stay here... that He treats my mom better. I’m tired of moving all the time and I want to be able to find an affordable place. Or something.
 
Have A Blessed Resurrection Week.[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B][I]And always remember, God is so in love with you![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Click and Read: Do You Love The Lord With All Your Heart?
[/i]
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is a good boy but got involved with the wrong crowd and is now in trouble. I ask that y'all help me pray over him. That he is given guidance, patience, understanding, and release. Lord works in mysterious ways and I know he had this happen to slow him down and reflect on his life.
Replies
11
Views
221
I’m asking for a prayer request for my step mom ### she has really changed me and my dads life for the better and I ask yall could help me pray that the doctors figure out what’s going on and she has a quick and easy recovery I trust in the lord.
Replies
13
Views
460
Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,400
Messages
16,787,749
Members
648,971
Latest member
Greelfael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom