If it is not too much to ...

Aelanga

Disciple of Prayer
If it is not too much to ask, can I ask for a prayer for me to pass the 2023 Bar Examinations. I do not know what is in store for me but I know I have to trust God and while doing that I am fervently praying for it.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear sister ### and her prayer request. Lord, we acknowledge that passing the 2023 Bar Examinations is a significant milestone in her life, and we ask for your divine guidance and favor upon her journey.

Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:13 that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. We pray that you would grant ### the strength, wisdom, and understanding she needs as she prepares for these exams. Help her to study diligently, retain knowledge, and recall information accurately during the examinations.

Lord, we also ask for your divine intervention in the actual examination process. May you calm any anxieties or fears that may arise and grant ### a clear mind and focused thoughts. Give her the ability to answer questions with clarity and confidence, showcasing the knowledge and skills she has acquired.

Father, we trust in your sovereignty and your perfect plan for ###'s life. We pray that you would align her desires with your will. If it is your plan for her to pass the Bar Examinations, we ask for your divine favor and grace to be upon her. However, if there is a different path you have for her, we pray for your peace and guidance to lead her in the right direction.

Above all, Lord, we pray that ###'s faith in you would remain steadfast throughout this process. Help her to trust in your unfailing love and to find comfort in knowing that you are with her every step of the way. May her prayers be fervent and her reliance on you unwavering.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you hear our prayers and that you will answer according to your perfect will. Amen.

May God bless you, ###, and grant you success in all your endeavors.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read: God Work On Me!
 
Psalm 5:12 (NKJV)
For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous. With favor You will surround him as with a shield.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I notice Christians are so terrified of being judgemental that I believe they let it take them to the other extreme,where they turn a blind eye to sin around them because theyre terrified of sounding judgemental.But cant this extreme become harmful too like theyre "hush hush"about bringing...
Replies
9
Views
113
I just wanna share here on what's going on my mind, recently. I saw a job post, position in aviation industry and immediately took my attention. I submitted my resume thru their website seconds after discovering the hiring post. Now, I'm still waiting for an invitation for initial interview and...
Replies
11
Views
185
Long story short, my mum ### thinks that my dad did something bad to her money, again; hope she is wrong about it, as now she is after my money. I hope she doesn’t go through my money, but I think she is going after it. Hope no one besides myself, goes through my money until the ###. My family...
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom