I wish to say to you and to the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I wish to say to you and to the Lord that I have problems with his carnal passions, with wishes of people of the opposite sex and other sexual sins such problems. These sins and problems are very serious, dangerous and can destroy ministries and walking me to the Lord !! Please do pray all together our Lord's to intervene powerfully and radically in these my sins and problems and to donate brilliant victory for God's glory. Let us pray the Lord to build me and powerfully established me in this - to be completely curbed, inviolate and intact whatever temptation of this type happen to me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish I could help some of you in person. I know that one can be helped on the Internet, but it is entirely different when it comes to ministering to someone face to face. I have helped by leading lost souls to the Lord Jesus Christ. I have helped by feeding the hungry, and giving to drink to...
Replies
10
Views
157
Please pray for me i been feeling down because i lost my place with the divorce we had to move . I pray for a responsible man that will cherish me and deeply sincerely love me and help me as i help him. Dear Father i have done nothing to people and yet that continues i pray for MR. ### to stop...
Replies
10
Views
310
my boyfriend is very depressed and because of it he has tried to break up with me because he feels ### I deserve better but I want him and I want him to accept my help and be together
Replies
6
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom