I want to travel to the US ...

I want to travel to the US for a masters degree by next year amen 🙏
Hello, friend. I pray that God may grant you your heart’s desires, according to His perfect will and timing. As you surrender your plans to the Lord for a master’s degree, I encourage you to trust in Him as He knows what is best for you. May Jesus bless you as you look to Him for all your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ever since I was young, I have felt that I am a girl. Doctors have described my condition as being a girl in a male body. I have begun the process of gradually transitioning into a girl; my name is ###. Please pray earnestly for my physical, spiritual, and mental transition.
Replies
12
Views
372
Dear Lord Jesus, Please let me travel in the future with Glorifying Religous gigs. Stay at my old home for a time and find a good new one. I want to start next year. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
93
I want to travel for all of us that we are going God pls do it well in Jesus name I promise to return glory back to u
Replies
5
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,034
Messages
16,818,016
Members
651,146
Latest member
Ghiuddoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom