I want to live the same life of Jesus, I can be in dominions of darkness, whatsoever is not in God heavenly father have the power to uproot according to his word, prayer team help thanks.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Lord we pray for ### and family for healing blessings and salvation. Heal from every despair. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts, knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.
My life is over anyway so I might as well die. I don't want to live anymore, particularly in a country run by Christian nationalists. They'll be happy to see people like me gone as well - people who oppose their worldview.
I am beyond ready to go. Please take me. I'm begging. Please.
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Proverbs 22:13 :
The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets.
Historical Context:
In ancient times, life was hard, and survival depended on hard work. Agriculture, trade, and daily chores required...
Hi, Jesus I want to give my life to you I don't want to live with bad luck, I am over and I just want to suicide here. Please take my life back, I prayed lots to God but I cannot more. Please take me back.
(Note: If you are feeling this way, it's important to reach out to someone who can...