I want to be married ### weekend ...

Serson

Disciple of Prayer
I want to be married 1st weekend in March. I want to conceive and have triplets 2 girls and a boy. Gifts of the spirit.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my family are in search for suitable girl for me. We are not in matrimonial sites as we got to know it's not real. Please help us get a genuine sincere loving girl. Couple of days back we were into talks with Miss ###'s family but they did not contact us later wish things could work well...
Replies
8
Views
165
Will you please pray for me I have to move as soon as possible this weekend? Will you please pray for me I'm looking for an apartment that is affordable safe clean and where I can commute to my new job? However I am being harassed gaslighted railroad and lied on by my enemies they're going to...
Replies
11
Views
183
Ever since I was young, I have felt that I am a girl. Doctors have described my condition as being a girl in a male body. I have begun the process of gradually transitioning into a girl; my name is ###. Please pray earnestly for my physical, spiritual, and mental transition.
Replies
12
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom