I want my family to be delivered ...

Orae

Disciple of Prayer
I want my family to be delivered. My financial breakthrough. Have a lot of credits. God, help me how to pay. Some people are even cursing me. My business is down, jam stack, not even plan B.
 
```markdown
I want my family to be delivered My financial breakthrough Have alot of credits God hehelp me how to pay some people are even cursing me My business is down jam stack not even plan B

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​


He puts it this way:​


Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

```
 
I’m sorry to hear that, friend. I know it’s not easy to go through financial difficulty. I just said a prayer for your family, asking the Lord to bless your business and provide for all your needs. We serve a compassionate God who cares about every detail of our lives. He is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). May your confidence and trust rest in Him as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you and your family.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in praying for my family, who have been unable to accept my marriage and my husband of four months. My parents are elderly and I hate the fact that I am prevented from seeing them unless he is not around. They are practicing Christians but he comes from a dangerous, violent family...
Replies
9
Views
303
My woman miss ### has been misbehaving lately and blocked all means of my reaching her. It hasn't happen like this before since about two years we have been together. I heard that a certain man doing online scamming is enticing her with money. Please help me and pray against such influence so...
Replies
10
Views
138
I want my friend ### to call me. I miss him for some reason; he helps brighten my day and give me a reason to live. I want him to love me more than anything. I want to see him and talk to him, let him know I care. ### let him video call like he used to please almighty
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom