I want God to grant my husband ###

Rhinfe

Disciple of Prayer
I want God to grant my husband ### mercy. Praying for the fruit of the womb and financial breakthrough. And finally praying for my visa ### to be granted in Jesus name amen. From ### ###
 
I want God to grant my husband journey mercy Praying for the fruit of the womb and financial breakthrough And finally praying for my visa pursue to be granted in Jesus name amen. From ### ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1 Trusting God for house/apartment before this week end 2 Trusting God for a massive sale this week and Divine connection with people I need for my business to go forward and globally 3 Trusting God for financial breakthrough so that I can support the kingdom of God with my finances I also...
Replies
11
Views
510
I need my divine helper I want God to open my womb I want God to help me pay my debts May El Roi expand my business and take away my shame amen
Replies
8
Views
351
Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom