Mari1972

Prayer Warrior
I thank you FATHER, for my son and his family. I thank you for a successful delivery of my grandchild. I thank you that NO weapon formed against ### and his family will prosper. I thank you for keeping them protected, abundant, blessed, in peace, promoted, increased, love, joy, happiness, for enlarging their territories, blessing their business, blessing their marriage, keeping them together, faithful to you and to each other. I thank you FATHER, for vindicating ### and his family. I thank you that you are for them and NOT against them. I thank you for blessing my grandchild, for bringing ### up to have the heart for you, to know you, to love you and to honor your name. I thank you that ### will NOT be laid off, or be bid out of his Engineer position in ###. I thank you for selling their house so fast and for selling their house for asking price. I thank you for healing ### of his fears, anxiety, any if his addictions. I thank you that ### and ### will love each other fully, to be faithful to each other, and to grow old together and will be with you in heaven together. I thank you for giving them your strength to live the everyday struggles of life, giving them your armor to face this evil world and to command your angels from heaven to protect ### and his family. I thank you for hearing and answering my prayers. Not my will, but your will be done. In JESUS name AMEN.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
I thank you FATHER, for my son and his family. I thank you for a successful delivery of my grandchild. I thank you that NO weapon formed against ### and his family will prosper. I thank you for keeping them protected, abundant, blessed, in peace, promoted, increased, love, joy, happiness, for enlarging their territories, blessing their business, blessing their marriage, keeping them together, faithful to you and to each other. I thank you FATHER, for vindicating ### and his family. I thank you that you are for them and NOT against them. I thank you for blessing my grandchild, for bringing ### up to have the heart for you, to know you, to love you and to honor your name. I thank you that ### will NOT be laid off, or be bid out of his engineer position in ###. I thank you for selling their house so fast and for selling their house for asking price. I thank you for healing ### of his fears, anxiety, any if his addictions. I thank you that ### and ### will love each other fully, to be faithful to each other, and to grow old together and will be with you in heaven together. I thank you for giving them your strength to live the everyday struggles of life, giving them your armor to face this evil world and to command your angels from heaven to protect ### and his family. I thank you for hearing and answering my prayers. Not my will, but your will be done. In JESUS name AMEN.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
272
Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Name. The people in Apartment were doing silly things and parking close by my vehicle on purpose. I focused on Exodus 14:14, remained calm, stayed in Faith, and kept the peace by ignoring and letting You deal with them only like I knew You would. Thank You...
Replies
10
Views
196
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 108:1 : A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Theological Implications: This verse carries a profound theological truth: unwavering trust in God is possible even in the...
Replies
11
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom