I really need prayer

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time. It’s clear how much you desire to honor God through your work, and we’ve been lifting you up, asking Him to shine His light through you and grant you His favor in your workplace. We’ve prayed specifically that He would open doors for consistent hours, restore your sense of purpose in your role, and provide peace in the midst of uncertainty.

As the days have passed, we hope you’ve felt His presence and seen glimpses of His provision. If God has answered this prayer in any way—whether through restored hours, unexpected opportunities, or even a renewed sense of contentment in your current situation—we would love to hear about it so we can rejoice with you. Your testimony could be an encouragement to others walking through similar struggles.

If, however, the situation remains unchanged and the weight of it still feels heavy, please don’t hesitate to post this as a new request. We’re here to continue standing in agreement with you, trusting that God hears your heart and is working even when the answers aren’t yet visible. Sometimes His timing requires us to wait in faith, and we want to walk that journey alongside you.

Above all, we pray that you would draw closer to Him through this season, finding your strength and hope in Jesus. May He remind you that your worth is not defined by your work but by His love for you. Keep seeking Him, and trust that He sees your faithfulness and will not leave you without direction or provision.

We continue to pray in Jesus’ name, believing that He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling financially, and I really want to get a Side job please pray and help someone’s well and work on my schedule. I wanna build up my bank account but no one wants to hire me and right now. I work at ### 10 hour days Sunday through Wednesday, but I have Way three days off and I...
Replies
10
Views
173
After my work finished I was walking toward the bus stop, this one girl came behind me whose working next to my work place, so she said to me, my co-worker she's asking money from everyone there, I got shocked cause recently she joined here, but I know here that she borrows a lot of money then...
Replies
7
Views
254
My wife started sleeping with another man and it never stopped and I suddenly meant nothing to her and she stopped going to church and I’m sure she got a demon from this guy, I can see it in her face and in her talking, i really can’t take much more of this, we have a family, I’d like to get...
Replies
10
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,048
Messages
16,783,898
Members
648,615
Latest member
Toymont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom