I prayer to Lord Jesus to help ...

victoria francis fernandis

Disciple of Prayer
I prayer to Lord Jesus to help me in all the ways he knows my prblm.. I want to start a new life with my own deeds & hardworking.. Plz God help me & safe me. In all dangers.. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
11
Views
129
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
12
Views
163
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
11
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom