Changusarr

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that ### will change from his drug habit to ask better person I pray that ### will get married this year I pray that ### will be serious with academics I pray that my fibroid will dry up now I pray that ### will bounce back in his academic performance and do better than he had ever been. I pray that my husband should get favour from his DG, that he may remain in ###. I pray that ### will be posted out of ###. I pray that my husband be healed of high blood pressure I pray that my son ### be healed of asthma and allergies and eye pressure. I pray that ### be healed of any infirmity that is in her body and remove any evil that the devil has planted in her life, that the Lord will help give her another good husband in future. And also help her secure admission this year. I pray that ### will get admission this year and change to be above better person. I pray that God will bless me with a good business that will help me in my life. I pray for protection for my family, that we will not have any evil emergency. That all of us in this ###'s family will not die prematurely. My husband and I will be healed of eye problems. I pray that the Lord will enlarge the coast of my husband. Give us favour from all sides. Provide money for us all. Make my husband a better husband and father to us. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It is definitely a sin NIV - Leviticus 18:22 - “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin." Please pray for ###'s mind to change. ### has good faith but ### still has ###'s struggles.
Replies
11
Views
104
Dear Heavenly Father Lord, whoever needs this prayer cause the right people to see it in Jesus name I pray for the one reading this and that You Lord bring hope to their heart and healing to any anxious thinking, reassure them that You are in control of any situation that looks grim in Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
176
Dear God today I admit I sinned.please open my eyes and tame my tounge I have cussed out my ### and I need help trying to stop. Please help me get a hold of my anger so it doesn’t get a hold of me any longer in Jesus name amen.
Replies
10
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,583
Members
648,701
Latest member
Threurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom