I pray that ###'s surgery is ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray God would remove demonic tormentors this week as I just had surgery and need to rest. I need them gone in Jesus’ name.
Replies
12
Views
188
Jesus I love you and thank you. I pray that you would move on my behalf. Unblock the doors and remove the people that are hindering my finances. Please make state farm pay out my full settlement for my car accident today. I am left in debt and pain for accident I didn't cause. Also I need...
Replies
9
Views
103
pray that I can pray pray for the presence of Jesus pray that I can get a job pray that I can feel secually and physically whole and pray for any demonic attack pray as I feel so worthless as I didn't get the job at ### pray for work at ### and pray for chefs jobs and pray for work so I can get...
Replies
10
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,808
Messages
16,803,725
Members
650,314
Latest member
Asheshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom